marți, 30 martie 2010

Conversation Chemistry E-Book Review

Striking a conversation with a man is a very difficult thing to do, let's admit it. There is something in our subconscious that says that the man has to lead the conversation, but this isn't necessarily true. I personally have had my fair share of awkward silences or brick walls when having conversations with first dates. I can honestly say now that that problem has gone out the window after I purchased Conversation Chemistry by Amy Waterman and Mirabelle Summers.If you are like me, you have very little confidence in your conversation skills with men. I have absolutely no trouble talking to my other girlfriends but when it comes to the male sex I am completely clueless. What Amy and Mirabelle have done is put together a 300 page how-to guide for male to female conversation. It took me a little bit to get through the whole thing and it went a lot better than I thought, but I received a plethora of information that I'm still digesting right now. In this guide you will learn exactly how to start a conversation with an attractive man, keep it going, and eventually get his number or give yours away and have him actually call you.I first came across this e-book when a friend of mine recommended it to me. I suppose I could've just read hers but those are just one of the things you can't stay at your friend's computer for and read for three hours. The price tag was pretty reasonable so I thought I would give it a shot. I am so glad that I did now and have been dating my current boyfriend for about three months.Before I read this e-book, I was shy, silent most of the time and definitely would never approach a man directly. Needless to say I never got too much attention because people would call me mousy looking. I know most men would never bat an eye towards me and if they ever did give me any attention it was the wrong kind. All I wanted was to find a nice man who was respectful and caring and a good listener. I know most women think that those types of men don't exist but they do, you just have to actively seek them out. You can see the problem now as since I lacked confidence before I would just have to hope that they found me first.Unfortunately, if you want to find the right man you can't wait for him to find you. This e-book tells you exactly how to start a conversation without having it sound too awkward or making you sound slutty. Most men are not used to having a girl come to them so it actually works in your favor. Men crave attention just like any other woman so don't think that you always have to be the receiving end on everything for a relationship. Be brave, and go try your best shot.Another thing that they bring up in the e-book is the fact that men and women communicate differently. I thought this part of the book was pretty fascinating as most women don't understand how a man's mind works. In the book they discuss how men are always to the point and goal oriented with their conversations. It's more like exchanging information than building a type of relationship with the other person. On the other side of the coin, women use words to build a relationship or connection with the other person and it doesn't really matter what they are talking about but that they are having fun and strengthening their emotional bond with that person. This would explain why men tend to trail off when listening to women as they are expecting some information and not realizing that it's the act of having the conversation that's interesting and not what you are learning from it.The book itself is broken down into three separate parts called the basics of communication, dating communication and relationship communication. This book won't just help you talk better with your boyfriend prospects, but once you actually obtain a relationship it will explain how to keep it going and create a stronger bond with your boyfriend or husband. Any situation that you may come across in a relationship can be solved with this e-book so even after you learn everything that it has to tell you, you can always go back and reread it again when you are facing problems with your relationship.Overall I am very happy with purchasing this book and I'll say it again and again that it is worth its money. The only downside to the book was it is really long and sometimes a lot of the information contained in the book is pretty obvious. You just have to keep in mind though that this book was built for everybody starting from a beginning level to advanced. That being said, there is going to be a whole lot of information that you won't be able to use, but since it is almost 300 pages long you will definitely find something there for you.If you haven't gone out and bought this e-book yet you should. I've learned a lot of valuable life lessons from it and I constantly refer back to it when dealing with my boyfriend. I don't know what I would have done if I never found this. I would probably still be sitting in Borders waiting for a guy to walk up to me and start a conversation. Now that I have read this book I am confident to go out and seek any man that I want.Conversation Chemistry by Amy Waterman and Mirabelle Summers is a must-have for any female out there looking to find true love in her life. A Strong communication between two people is a must for any successful relationship and it would only be a disservice to you to not have a good reference guide to help you out in all of your future endeavors. dr seuss cat in hat history

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu