marți, 30 martie 2010

'Slight Edge' Supplies Formula For Success in Your Internet Marketing Business Opportunity

Over the last four weeks I've written many articles based on 'The Slight Edge' by Jeff Olson. I have had this audio book on my MP3 now for a while must and have listened to it many times, I've also read the book at least a couple of times.But I had never actually sat down and dissected each chapter in such detail before, this experience has helped me take my life in a new positive direction, hopefully one which will inspire others to take action.Successful entrepreneurs within my internet marketing business opportunity instinctively apply The Slight Edge formula to their lives, these 3 % know that they have to carry out those easy to do simple activities day in and day out, if they are to reach the success that they have designed for themselves.Those people that are on the downward failure curve of The Slight Edge are forever letting themselves off the hook if they don't do theses simple activities every day.They say that 'it's OK I'll do it tomorrow', but tomorrow never comes as it turns into today and those activities don't get done, that's why 95% of people are unsuccessful in their computer home business.These articles have helped me reflect on my personal and my business lives; and there are many areas where I'm very disappointed with myself, if only I had used this knowledge and applied this slight edge philosophy my life would have taken a different course.We are all looking for a breakthrough and I know that we are all capable of becoming winners if we follow the Slight Edge philosophy. I'm not the sort of person that dwells on the past though; generally I can quickly put those regrets behind me, learn from them and move on.I encourage you to read my articles and watch the video's, hopefully they will inspire and move you to make changes in your life and gain the success and recognition we all aspire too. dr seuss book collection

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu