marți, 30 martie 2010

Dr Spencer Johnson - "Who Moved My Cheese"

Who moved my cheese is the worlds #1 Best Selling book about CHANGE.The author Dr Spencer Johnson is one of the worlds beloved Authors and respected THINKER.Dr Johnson received his B.A. degree in psychology from the University of South California. He also has his Masters degree from the Royal College of Surgeon. He spent time at the Mayo Clinic and the Harvard Medical School to complete his medical clerkship.Dr Johnson is known for being the best there is at taking complex subjects and presenting simple solutions that actually work.Here are some of the other titles that Dr Johnson has Authored in his career: The Present,The one minute manager, The one minute sales person, and the one minute mother and the list goes on and on.I first was introduced to the book"Who moved my cheese" when I just became involved with Multi Level Marketing. So I was sitting in the first ten rows,center stage at a Major Function. I had my note book and a couple of pens. It was mid afternoon on a Saturday and the next guest speaker came out,It was Dr Johnson. He came out holding a thin book in his hand and it was the book Who Moved My Cheese.The odd but cool thing about it is he just came out, sat on a stool and proceeded to read his new book "Who moved my cheese" from cover to cover. At first I thought it was weird but after I had time to let his book sink in, well the effect of him just coming out and reading it was HUGE.The book is about in my words, change. In his book he describes the effect mice had in a maze with different factors and causes on each mouse. After you grasp the whole meaning, we are the mice and the world is the maze. In life, people change,life changes,situations change from minute to minute,day to day and year to year. The only way you can be somewhat prepared is to gain as much knowledge as you can to try to prevent it from happening. Change is going to happen in your life one way or another so do not freak out over it because that is the way of the world.The question he asked us is,"No matter what the cheese is what would you do if it all of a sudden it was gone or moved?"In summary: With today's economy the way it is our cheese can move,downsize or even disappear. Are you prepared for that if it does happen to you?Remember this:Live life to the fullest and most of all have fun while you are doing it!written by: Mark WezykFreedomteamleader dr seuss book collection

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu