marți, 30 martie 2010

Flirt Mastery eBook Review

I first purchased Flirt Mastery about two months ago. I really don't buy a whole lot of eBooks online so I was a bit hesitant to purchase this one. However, I saw lots of positive Flirt mastery reviews so I decided to give it a shot since the price wasn't so bad. After reading this I can honestly say that this was some of the best money I ever spent. I noticed a lot of information in this eBook that I already knew about, but even the stuff that I had already learned from somewhere else made me become better at flirting and attracting women. If you don't have time to read lengthy review then I will summarize it up real quick and say buy it and enjoy this product because I sure did.The eBook states how flirting is the most essential part of attracting women and I have to fully agree with this. When I used to flirt with women I had a pretty low success rate with it. After many failed attempts I decided to just give up until I found Flirt Mastery eBook online. After reading some of the tips inside of it I decided to give it another go. It didn't take me all but a few hours before I got a girl's phone number when I went out to the club that night.It's kind of funny, I didn't think a guy like me could actually get attention from other girls, but just by applying a few techniques in this book all of a sudden girls were looking at me. It's kind of funny, but I didn't take that attention very well and you will find that if you are the kind of person that isn't used to lots of attention that it's a bit hard to get used to. After a few more nights of flirting with women I got used to the added attention and now I crave it.The book itself is over 280 pages long and is broken up into 10 separate parts that cover a large variety of different techniques and topics. Since most of the book is about flirting it gets pretty in depth. You can learn other things besides flirting with the book, but the main part of it is flirting. Some of the things that you learn are some body language techniques and how to find out if she's actually interested in you. I also learned how to tell different stories and how to seduce her. I'll admit that some of the tactics don't work, but that's just me and to each his own right? It will also identify what kind of person you are and what techniques you should apply when looking for women. I'm kind of short and fat so obviously trying to use my manly charms and good looks isn't really going to help me out. The great thing though is that the author will tell you what techniques will work depending on your body shape or personality and what kind of girls will go for a guy like you.There's also a nifty quick start guide that's about 30 pages long. If you don't have enough time to read the entire 300 page book than this gives you sort of a cliff notes guide to flirting. I highly recommend that you read the whole book because there's a lot more information in there, but if you want to just try out some small techniques right away to see if it's even worth your time then definitely skip to this part.One of the downsides to the book is the fact that it is so long. Don't get me wrong, I like all of the information inside of it, but it seems that there is so much information that I will never be able to use all of it. That's why like the condensed version that's inside of the book that can reduce a run through of what it is all about.I would have to say that my favorite part was the 24 traits of a superior alpha male. This is sort of a bonus that the author gives you and it's about 75 pages long that tells you how to become an Alpha male which is what all women are actually seeking. Of course, gone are the days of beating up another guy to show your dominance, but you can still have alpha male traits that will impress any woman out there at the club or in the bar without having to step on too many toes to do it.Overall I have to give this e-book a 4/5. Although there were a couple of things inside of the e-book that I didn't get or were simply too complicated, for the information that you get for the price it can't be beat. I would definitely buy any future works from this author and gladly share them with my friends just to make sure that he continues to come out with great quality books like this one. If you haven't bought it yet, then do so now because you don't want something like this to get saturated. Okay, maybe it won't get saturated, but the sooner you buy this book the better chances you will have of getting your first one night stand or a long-lasting relationship. dr seuss cat in hat quotes

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu